Sunday, December 5, 2010

What's Been Goin' On....


Well, the last couple of weeks have been kind of crazy! Jimmy's Brother Thomas and his wife Jenn have been living with us. It has been so much fun. We also get to be with this cute guy......
LINCOLN!! He had his 1st Birthday yesterday!! We went out to Chili's for lunch.

Today my other nephew got ordained a Deacon at church so Jimmy and I got to be apart of that. We are so proud of you Blake!! We love you!!

We Only have 5 weeks left till my Due Date!! We are so excited for Jordan to come be a part of our Family! I am SO ready!! I am glad I have Christmas time to keep me busy!!

1 comment:

  1. It is exciting to be expecting Jordan! I am very happy for your family, for you. Please post lots of pictures of the little guy. Can you believe that it is almost time? The months of waiting can go by quickly, in retrospect.

    Uncle Warren

    ReplyDelete