Friday, December 31, 2010
Baby Jordan Update!
Good News or Bad??? Well, I am officially due January 9th. I went into the doctor on wednesday and everything was "good to go". As in... I am ready, the baby is ready, the hospital is ready...but my cervix is not!! My blood pressure was even a little high. So the doctor "stripped" my membrane to try and speed things up. Since then... I have had all the early symptoms of labor EXCEPT Contractions. I am so ready to go. I am more uncomfortable then before and just waiting to be in SERIOUS pain! My next doctors appointment is on monday and if things look better they will induce me. But at this rate I will kind of be surprised if I make it that long. But you never know!! This is my first and I have no idea what to expect!! I hate that part! So the good news is.... Jordan will be here in the next few days!! I am so ready to have her here!! Sometimes it doesn't feel real. I am sure even after, it still will not feel real!! Wish us luck! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have her tomorrow!! 1-1-11
ReplyDeletethat would be an awesome birthday number!