Yesterday was Jordan's Baby Shower!! It was AMAZING!! We are so lucky to have so many Family and Friends who take care of us!! We got spoiled with gifts and love!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! Thank You Gina and Kemari who planned it all!! LOVE YOU!! Now we are ready and excited for Jordan to join our Family!!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Jordan's Baby Shower
Yesterday was Jordan's Baby Shower!! It was AMAZING!! We are so lucky to have so many Family and Friends who take care of us!! We got spoiled with gifts and love!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! Thank You Gina and Kemari who planned it all!! LOVE YOU!! Now we are ready and excited for Jordan to join our Family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








it was so fun! thanks for inviting me and giving me an excuse to go into the fun baby sections!
ReplyDeleteOh this looks like you had so much fun! I'm so sad I missed it! I will bring your present to you this week!
ReplyDeletesuch cute baby stuff going on!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Not too much longer now...:)
ReplyDelete