Over MLK Weekend, Jimmy and I drove home to California for the weekend with his little sister Kristen and her Boyfriend Scott aka "Red". It was a fast trip but always tons of fun! One day we took Scott to the Santa Anita Race Track. It was his first time. Then on Sunday Jimmy drove us around LA to see some sights! We went to the Rose bowl where Scott got to pick up left over grass from the last Rose Bowl game. And Then we went to USC Coliseum. It was locked up and the boys were in Heaven anyway. I know Jimmy was!! We also ate the BEST taquitos and carmel filled churros!! YUM! I wish I got pictures of those!
Thanks Kristen and Red for letting us come and crash your party! It was so much fun! Thank yoU!!!
Red and Stain

No comments:
Post a Comment