Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!


Today is our first anniversary!! We made it one year!! I just wanted to tell Jimmy how much I love him and appreciate all he does for me! I am so grateful for him and for his wonderful example to me. I am so lucky to be married to such a great man!! I can't wait for many more fun years together!! I LOVE YOU JIMMY!








2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it has been a whole year already! Congrats! Now get making babies, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are way cute! Im really happy for you! Ok im not going to lie. Ha HA the picture with his beard amazing, ha ha Brian had the beard and the long hair, ew. ha ha i love him , but finally he shaved the beard... The long hair is still here, he thinks it will be funny to have long hair in a few of the new baby pictures and then be able to cut it. So 3 more weeks to go. I am way glad that I was able to find you on facebook also. We really had a lot of fun times together. What ever happened to Michele? Do you guys talk? Wow it seems like so long ago! We need to get together and go out, when i have a babysitter ha ha . (We actually are able to go on one date a week, so after this baby comes we need to all go out!)

    ReplyDelete