
We had the opportunity to go see Leigh Anne and Collins Tuohy speak at UVU today. You probably saw the movie "Blind Side." They are the real mother and sister of Michael Oher. It was a great experience to hear what they had to say. I wore my Ravens/Oher t-shirt that Jimmy got me for Christmas. I was so excited. They are both beautiful people, inside and out! They have such kind hearts and great "Southern Hospitality." It makes me want to move down south!! Hopefully we will get some of that in Houston this summer. Jimmy got a Internship down there. We are so excited and hope that he gets offered the job in the end. We are both excited to see where we end up. Our life together is just getting started!!
Awesome! They would be so neat to hear!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I loved that movie! Hey email me your email address so that I can add you to read my blog. kgross333@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the internship in Houston! I hope it works out. That would be fun for you guys to be by Nora. Joe would be jealous since he served his mission there. We are at least going to go visit there sometime! :)
ReplyDelete