on Monday, Jordan was 3 months! She is getting so big. She can hold her head up really good now, and sits up in her bumbo chair! She smiles constantly, even in the middle of crying! Its so cute that one second she has a sad face, then the next, a smile! WE LOVE HER! We are so blessed to have her a part of our lives!!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
3 Months!!
on Monday, Jordan was 3 months! She is getting so big. She can hold her head up really good now, and sits up in her bumbo chair! She smiles constantly, even in the middle of crying! Its so cute that one second she has a sad face, then the next, a smile! WE LOVE HER! We are so blessed to have her a part of our lives!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, she is just too cute! The first picture, she looks just like Jimmy to me and the second, like Maria. (Sorry, I wish I could claim it, but I don't see Kate.) It makes me sad that I have to wait till July to meet her! Just come back to Houston, will you?
ReplyDelete