Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blessings

Last Sunday we drove up to Farmington to visit our good friends the Stowell's. They were blessing their second child, Jones (Jordan's new Boyfriend). He is so cute! He is 3 weeks YOUNGER then Jordan, and you would never know it. We also went to Jordan's bestfriend's blessing first in American Fork (Emery- pictures of them coming soon), so we just hung out at the Stowell's. It was fun to see everyone!

Daddy and Jordan

All the Dads and kids!

Jordan and Jones


Here are some new pictures of Jordan. She is getting so big! Things are starting to get a little better. She has been sleeping better now that she is not sick anymore. (She had RSV) Oh how I love her. It is so fun to see her personality come out a little. She is a very happy baby. You can always get her to smile! I am trying to get a picture of her smile, but whenever the flash goes off in her face her eyes go like a deer in a headlight!! I will keep trying because it is a beautiful smile!


3 comments:

  1. She belons on a magazine cover! Holy Moly she is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun seeing you guys...Jordan is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!! She looks a lot like Brooklyn to me!! I can not wait to meet her... someday!

    ReplyDelete