This last week I got to go spend the week with my 3 wonderful sisters in San Diego. One of my sisters lives there, so the rest of us went to stay with her. We went to the San Diego Temple, which I have never been INSIDE before! It is so BEAUTIFUL! We also went to the Mormon Battalion Historic Site and took the tour. It is all brand new stuff! Also one of the Characters they told about was one of Jimmy's relatives! Really cool! We also went to the Spa one day and I got my first maternity massage! It was amazing!! We ate and shopped way too much, But it was so much fun!! Thanks Maria for all you did to take care of us while we were there!
Sadly this is the only picture I got the whole trip! This was before Nora got there when we went to the Mormon Battalion Center!!
No comments:
Post a Comment