Tuesday, October 19, 2010

California Baby Shower



On Saturday was my California Baby Shower!! I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family!! Jimmy's family threw me a shower at his Aunts house!! The decorations were amazing, The food was divine, and the games were so much fun!! But my favorite part was having everyone there to celebrate with me!! Baby Jordan is already being spoiled!! Thank you Jane, Caitlin, Meagan, Pam, Jenn, and Kristen for throwing such a great shower!! And thank you for all who attended!! It was so nice to be able to have all my sisters and Jimmy's family there together!! They all wont be able to come to my Utah Shower and are filling in as my mom throughout all this!!! I love you ALL!! YOUR THE BEST!!

The Invitations and Decorations!! So cute!!




The "to go" goodies were Jordan Almonds!!


Here are a few random pictures that I have collected from some people! I am hoping I will be getting more pictures soon!! I just could not wait to Blog about it!!





3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time!! Everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!!! you already have a name! we didn't even know. we've been so out of everything for a while. sorry!! but this looks amazing, and i'm thrilled you're having a girl so i can buy her something fun and sparkly :)

    and PS i'm so happy you guys chose a cute, normal baby name. i swear, half my friends are mixing up random letters and making names that are ridiculous. i don't feel bad saying this, because it's just inconsiderate to their children.

    ReplyDelete