Thursday, September 9, 2010

Crafty Lady...Part Two!!


Look what I did!! I made a car seat cover!! It was my first sewing project... EVER! I am really proud of how it turned out! Now that I know how to do it, I might make more! I couldn't believe how much they cost! They sell for $50.00 and I made mine for maybe $15.00 and I got to pick my own fabric!! It was fun to try and figure it all out and be creative! Its totally not perfect, but good enough for me!!! I decided today that with my extra fabric I am going to make a breast feeding cover! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats so cute! i guess you will have to make me one now that you know how! We need to have a baby craft night together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuttest ever!!! I want you to teach me how to make one, i was going to attempt it but since you know how, i can get some pointers from you!!

    ReplyDelete