...Prepare to be amazed!!! I was trying to be a "crafty soon-to-be mother" and this is what came of it!!
This is a copy of a lamp I wanted at Pottery Barn Kids...Don't look too close... It has flaws!!
I decorated her name!! Yes, her name is "Jordan," and put it up on the shelf in her temporary room!!!
I had fun doing these easy crafts!! I hope I can find more to do and one day get really good at it!

Wow!!! I'm impressed!! The lamp is SO cute and I LOVE how you did her name! I bought letters to do Lincoln's name about 4 months ago... they're still in a bag haha. You've officially turned into "one of those girls" (you know, the ones we stalk and secretly want to add as a friend on facebook because you think they're so cool... not that I would ever think about doing that)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the name, especially since it is my maiden name! You are so crafty! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteKira! The lamp looks soooo cute! I've wanted that Pottery Barn one forever! I LOVE how it turned out...bravo! I might have to copy you:) And the letters look are adorable! I can't wait to see your bedding!!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteThese are darling, i love love love the lamp!! I didn't know you found out it was a girl, so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteYour lamp turned out SO cute! I think I want to do one myself. we should each find a few easy and fast crafts and do a craft night together!
ReplyDelete