Jimmy, Kira, and Jordan
Yeah!!! I am so happy!! I little girl to hold Jimmy in the palm of her hand and to learn all things girlie and pretty from Kira. Actually, in todays world I know you will have much more important things to teach your little princess. Aunt Susan
SOOOOOO excited! Any names yet?
Thanks SuSu!! And Ash- we like the name Jordan! After YOU of course!! =)
ahhh yayyyy!!! congratulations!!! we are so excited for you two to move back here!
Yeah!!! I am so happy!! I little girl to hold Jimmy in the palm of her hand and to learn all things girlie and pretty from Kira. Actually, in todays world I know you will have much more important things to teach your little princess.
ReplyDeleteAunt Susan
SOOOOOO excited! Any names yet?
ReplyDeleteThanks SuSu!! And Ash- we like the name Jordan! After YOU of course!! =)
ReplyDeleteahhh yayyyy!!! congratulations!!! we are so excited for you two to move back here!
ReplyDelete