Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Secor!!


Most of you already know I'm sure! It hasn't been a big secret for a while now. But Jimmy and I are pregnant!! I am almost 15 weeks now. I had another Doctor's appointment today and we found out that they offer a optional gender ultrasound at 16 weeks! Oh the perks of not being in UTAH!! They offer so much more here, with not having the whole state being pregnant all at once!! It's been so nice! I will miss that part. So in 2 weeks we find out and then we head back to Utah!! We are so excited!!

What do you think we are going to have?? Will it be a boy or a girl??? Any say?????

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful little girl, one who looks like her mommy and melts hearts like her daddy! Oh she will be so cute! Truth be told so would he. My vote is for a girl!

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am so jealous! I cant believe they do it that early there. I think its a boy! Cant wait to find out

    ReplyDelete