Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Arizona and San Diego in one weekend!!


This last weekend Jimmy and I flew to Arizona then to San Diego and then drove back home all in 4 days!! It was a busy weekend but lots of fun! My best friend Shanell got married in the Mesa Temple Thursday and I was one of her bridesmaids. It was so much fun to see her so happy! I'm so proud of her and love her so much! Se looked beautiful! Congrats Shanell!





Friday morning we flew from Arizona to San Diego where my Sister lives. My whole family was already there doing the California stuff. Friday night we had The Nielson Family Photos on a beach in La Jolla. Also Saturday afternoon a lot of us went to the SDSU/BYU game. It was a fun game and we had great tickets. I don't think I have ever sat so close!! The weekend was beautiful! Both in Arizona and California! It was so much fun to get together with the whole family. It never happens anymore since the family is growing so fast! Thanks for everything Mom and Dad and also thanks Maria and Ross for all you did while we were there!! We had so much fun and did NOT want to come home!! LOVE YOU!!











This is my new favorite photo!! My niece Carly is two and sometimes when she laughs she covers her mouth. It is my favorite thing EVER!! My kids are going to do it for sure!! Anyway, I caught a little on camera! Had to share it!! SO CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment