Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jordan Eliza Secor

We are proud to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby girl!! Jordan Eliza Secor was born Tuesday, January 4, 2011!! She was 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 inches long!! We love her so much! She is seriously the most beautiful and good baby around!! We are so lucky to have her in our life!!










7 comments:

  1. I love this last picture of her. She looks so adorable I just want to squeeze and kiss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She is beautiful. You are going to be a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand it! She is perfect! I want to hold her so badly, so don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep one day. She is also the most fashionable newborn I have seen. She should be on the cover of INSTYLE (for babies of course)
    Give her a kiss from Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. Kira you look great too! You are not supposed to look that gorgeous after giving birth! Jordan doesn't stand a chance, she is destined to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful!! Of course! I want to stop by, are you up for visitors yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is adorable. congrats on a beautiful baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH congrats!!! she is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete