Ok... I always said I was not going to post belly pictures when I was pregnant... but guess what I am doing! I'm going against my word! So if you care... Here is my first picture at 23 weeks. I know I am bigger then most!! (I am getting seriously scared!)
You are not even that big! And you seriously look darling. You have nothing to be scared about
ReplyDeleteOMG you are so cute! And not that big at all! I am jealous. I hope I look as awesomely cute and fashionable as you whenever I get pregnant! And I am glad you went against your ways. I am all for pregnancy photos. I love them! However I might feel differently when it's me. Probably not though. :)
ReplyDeleteYour so stinking Cute!! I love the outfit. i pretty much lived in leggings my whole pregnancy! They are amazing! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!!!!! And I love the crafty things you have been doing!
ReplyDelete