Tuesday, June 15, 2010

San Antonio-Sea World


Last weekend Jimmy and I went to San Antonio. Neither one of us had ever been there before. It was only about 2-3 hour drive, so saturday morning we left and meet Lauren, Greg, and the twins at Sea World for the day! It was so much fun! (Hot! But fun!)




I was so happy when I got to pet a Dolphin!! It was so exciting!!!

And then while Ethan, Kate, and I took a nap... Jimmy, Lauren, and Greg got to ride the BIG rides!!



Then, Saturday Night Jimmy and I stayed the night in a hotel off the riverwalk. We got to ride the boat and have dinner right off of the river. It was a mix of what I imagine, Italy and Mexico, put together would be like. It was fun! And a very unique city!

On Sunday we drove up to the San Antonio Temple, and that was GORGEOUS!! A very beautiful temple and area.


No comments:

Post a Comment